Last summer Zagoriy Foundation announced a grants competition ‘Efficient fundraising instruments’ with a view to providing non-commercial organizations with an opportunity to efficiently and creatively engage donors.
Subject matter of the competition was fundraising campaigns as well as engagement of people in constant support of organizations.
Today we have unveiled the winners:
- Charitable organization ‘Perspektyva 21.3’ for launching a page with personalized fundraising projects on its website;
- Charitable organization ‘Lviv Educational Foundation’ for its project «BURfriends – a community of the responsible»;
- Shelter for animals ‘Sirius’ for its project ‘It’s easy to help those with a tail’;
- All-Ukrainian public organization ‘Magnolia’ for its fundraising project for ‘Center for missing children’;
- Charitable organization ‘Foundation against cancer’ for its project ‘Fundraising for women’s health’;
- Public organization ‘MISTO HUB’ for its project ‘Building a MISTOHUB’.
Congratulations to the winners! We wish you success in project implementation!